Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 36 - Shopping and Exercise

Me and 5 other friends took a mini van down to Grand Ocean, where we had a delicious lunch, and did some shopping. This time, we returned to the hostel earlier so we could have an evening exercise!


Flags Remain
Days after China's National Day, their flags still remain hanging along stretches of pathway and outside of shops.



Bags
I bought a pair of beautiful bags for only $40yuan ($8.15).



Bubble Drama
Tasty chocolate milk tea!



Evening Run
That's Jarold running 2.4km!



Spectator
Watching the China students playing soccer.



Rope Climb
Using only upper body strength to propel myself up to the top.



REFLECTIONS
Exercise is essential for one's good health. I will feel lazy if I just sit around the hostel doing nothing. It is important to find some physical form of exercise to keep your body in shape, be it running, swimming, pull-ups, or sit-ups. Staying in the room the whole day would make me feel bored and at times, feel a lost of hope. Therefore, I would always walk around to my other friend's room and chat with them, and keep my mind occupied.



Peace is not achieved by controlling nations, but mastering our thoughts.
-John Harricharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home